President Donald Trump's response to a question about whether Kim Jong Un's slain half brother was a CIA source, as reported by the Wall Street Journal, stunned several members of a CNN panel.
- Singing on the Mountain brings gospel music, message for 95th year
- App State engages with local community to build Habitat for Humanity home
- Dustin Kerns settles into position of head coach of App State's men's basketball team
- Brewer had itch to get back to coaching
- HCSA to host 5K, 10K road races Aug. 3
- Local author releases second 'Isabella Propeller' book
- Blowing Rock approves upright headstones at Woodlawn
- Watauga experiences impacts from weekend flooding
- Man charged with rape, burglary after Boone Police investigation
- Elk Creek Road shut down due to mudslide
- Howard Knob residents speak out on park redevelopment
- Sheriff's reports
- Phil Norman named Hardin Park principal
- Police reports
- App State receiver arrested for marijuana possession
- ASU takes steps to protect centuries-old oak tree during construction
- Rainey Lodge conditional permit approved
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.