A group of Watauga County staff members and county commissioners toured the Watauga County Recreation Center on Feb. 14.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Black students, alumni demand changes at university
- Restaurants elect to close temporarily as staff members test positive
- Appalachian State trustees pass resolution of confidence in Everts
- App State administrators, faculty weigh difficult decisions for fall
- A grass-fed movement: Watauga Butchery to open in mid-July
- NC reports highest one-day increase of COVID-19 positive tests
- Grand reopening: Earth Fare to open its doors July 6
- App State professor: physical activity, weight management boost immune system
- Watauga Democrat to change print schedule
- COVID-19: 96 cases in Watauga, 54 active | NC: 74,529 cases, 1,398 dead, 982 hospitalized