Lynn Clayborn, Lynn Patterson and Tonia Coles — members of the Boone Mennonite Brethren Church choir — sing "Ride on King Jesus" at the May 25 presentation of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution Historic Preservation Award to the Junaluska Heritage Association. Video by Kayla Lasure.
As featured on
- Singing on the Mountain brings gospel music, message for 95th year
- App State engages with local community to build Habitat for Humanity home
- Dustin Kerns settles into position of head coach of App State's men's basketball team
- Brewer had itch to get back to coaching
- HCSA to host 5K, 10K road races Aug. 3
- Local author releases second 'Isabella Propeller' book
- Blowing Rock approves upright headstones at Woodlawn
- Watauga experiences impacts from weekend flooding
- Man charged with rape, burglary after Boone Police investigation
- Elk Creek Road shut down due to mudslide
- Howard Knob residents speak out on park redevelopment
- Sheriff's reports
- Phil Norman named Hardin Park principal
- Police reports
- App State receiver arrested for marijuana possession
- ASU takes steps to protect centuries-old oak tree during construction
- Rainey Lodge conditional permit approved
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.