- Watauga County buildings to reopen June 1; utilization of online services still encouraged
- 27,793 cases, 929 dead, 638 hospitalized in NC; 19 cases in Watauga
- AppHealthCare shares updated testing guidance, locations
- Hunger and Health Coalition announces 'Plant a Row for the Hungry'
- Pioneers deal with latest dead period
- Cooper steps down as chair of App Theatre, Keith Martin takes the helm
- Application period now open for Reenergize Watauga Fund loan
- App State joins list of schools cutting sports teams
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- App State cuts men's soccer, men's tennis and men's indoor track
- Boone Council votes to remove self-isolation requirement
- Boone COVID-19 restrictions take effect June 2
- Appalachian announces fall semester plans: no fall break, students to remain home after Thanksgiving
- Kyle Busch to honor App State class of '20 in Alsco 300
- Former international student sends masks to Valle Crucis couple
- Judge grants temporary restraining order blocking Boone self-isolation restriction
- Watauga Medical Center plans Mary Street relocation, energy plant replacement
- AppHealthCare reports first death related to COVID-19 in Ashe County
- $2 million paving project underway in Blowing Rock