Details for Planer Operator Assistant (Boone)
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY AT CUSTOM LOG HOME MILL
Planer Operator Assistant (Boone)
Custom Specialty Wood Products Mill seeking an Planer Operator Assistant for Log Home Millwork and Large Timber Production.
OVERVIEW: Assist planer operator, learn planer knife set ups, feed the planer, operate forklift, assist in pulling timber from mill yard, bundle orders.
Ability to properly handle and lift up to 100 pounds of timber, repetitively. Ability to multi-task. Attention to detail and attendance is a must. We will train the right person. We offer a steady 40/HR+ WEEK with YEAR ROUND WORK.
Contact Gary Campbell or Sean Dunlap
- Funding the opioid fight
- Watauga soccer trips Red Tornadoes
- Duck, Collins selected in XFL Draft
- ASU football’s Oct. 26 game at South Alabama to air on ESPNU
- Watauga volleyball playoffs-bound after defeating Hickory
- Lenoir-Rhyne announces 2019-20 Institute for Faith and Learning speaker series
- Halloween festivities for the family
- Boone council discusses nuisance ordinance code changes, historic district
- Cyclist dies after hit-and-run, driver still at large
- Driver arrested in Oct. 10 hit-and-run fatality
- WCSO searching for man, requesting public's assistance
- Vilas home catches fire, one person dead
- App State program to guarantee admission for eligible WHS students
- Sheriff's reports
- Ten charged in alleged narcotics ring in Ashe County
- One person injured in two-vehicle wreck on U.S. 221
- App State ranked 24th in both major polls
- NC appeals court orders Watauga indecent liberties case dismissed
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.