Details for Maintenance Assistant Needed
Powder Horn Mountain, a gated community in the Deep Gap area, has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Assistant. This is a FULL-TIME, YEAR-ROUND position involving both indoor and outdoor duties. The Maintenance Assistant provides general support for the maintenance and improvement of the various structures, amenities and roadways located in Powder Horn Mountain. The ideal candidate will be an energetic team player with a high school diploma or GED, valid driver's license, good general mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate multiple types of outdoor power equipment. The successful candidate must pass a background check. If you are interested in joining the Powder Horn Mountain team, please contact the POA Office at 828-264-2072.
- Singing on the Mountain brings gospel music, message for 95th year
- App State engages with local community to build Habitat for Humanity home
- Dustin Kerns settles into position of head coach of App State's men's basketball team
- Brewer had itch to get back to coaching
- HCSA to host 5K, 10K road races Aug. 3
- Local author releases second 'Isabella Propeller' book
- Blowing Rock approves upright headstones at Woodlawn
- Watauga experiences impacts from weekend flooding
- Man charged with rape, burglary after Boone Police investigation
- Elk Creek Road shut down due to mudslide
- Howard Knob residents speak out on park redevelopment
- Sheriff's reports
- Phil Norman named Hardin Park principal
- Police reports
- App State receiver arrested for marijuana possession
- ASU takes steps to protect centuries-old oak tree during construction
- Rainey Lodge conditional permit approved
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.