Details for JONAS RIDGE ADULT CARE
JONAS RIDGE ADULT CARE is currently searching for compassionate and dependable people to join our team!
We are an assisted living facility located at the top of Highway 181 near the Burke Co./Avery Co. line.
We currently have full time positions for both first and third shift for personal care assistants, medication aides, and dietary assistants.
No certification? No problem! We offer on the job training to become a certified personal care assistant, and certified medication aide!
We offer flexible schedules, health insurance, competitive pay, and a sign on bonus to all new hires!
Interested applicants may apply in person at our facility located at 9051 Hwy 181, Jonas Ridge NC or by telephone at 828-733-2224.
- Ending stigma: High Country group bringing mental health awareness to churches
- Mountaineers finish No. 1 in two NCAA stat categories
- Wildlife commission seeks input on Sunday hunting on game lands
- Clark hires two defensive assistant coaches
- Mountaineers lose Gasparato to Army football team
- Little Rock downs App State 73-57
- Coastal Carolina women roll past Appalachian State
- Lees-McRae to host Future Student Ski and Ride Weekend Jan. 24–26 at Beech
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Eight-hour standoff ends with death of suspect
- Suspect dead after eight-hour standoff near Fleetwood
- Board OKs $7.5M self-storage facility in Boone
- Garrett Riley leaves App State for SMU
- Town requesting meeting with county on future of Turner House
- Blue Ridge Conservancy purchases Peak Mountain acreage
- Police reports
- Martin Luther King Jr. Street to be dedicated in Boone
- Annual NC Downhill Race at Mount Jefferson to be official World Cup Event
- Sheriff's reports