Details for INSTRUCTOR, NURSING
INSTRUCTOR, NURSING - WATAUGA
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or university required, Master's degree in nursing preferred. Prior to or within first three years of employment, must have preparation in teaching and learning principles for adult education, including curriculum development, implementation and evaluation, appropriate to assignment and complete Master's of Science in nursing. Two years of experience as a registered nurse in acute care setting. Current, unrestricted license as a registered nurse in NC or current, unrestricted multistate licensure privilege to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina. Possession of a current unrestricted license or multistate licensure privilege to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina. Possession of an appropriate, valid driver's license.
CLOSING DATE: March 3, 2020
Follow the on-line application procedure at www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cccti
During the on-line application process, copies of your educational transcripts for all degrees and a current resume must be attached. All materials must be submitted by the closing date. Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute, Hudson, NC.
- On the issues: N.C. House District 93 Democratic primary candidates
- High Country Association of Realtors donates to Watauga Habitat for Humanity
- Boone sues Watauga County over sales tax distribution
- Boone council reworks annual grant funding process
- Round-up campaign raises money for Middle Fork Greenway
- This week in the archives: Parkway toll road, bike helmets, smoking in restaurants
- K9 Keg Pull, WinterPaws raises more than $4,200 for PARTNERS! Canines
- Watauga County prepares for 2020 Census on April 1
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Hardee's on Blowing Rock Road to close Feb. 22
- Joseph Daniel Graziano
- Sheriff's reports
- View sample primary ballots for Watauga County
- Beautifying Blowing Rock: Town council green lights Legion Hill, Valley Boulevard 'entrances' projects
- ASU commits to faculty raises, but with caveats
- Two inches of snow in forecast Thursday
- Rivers Street terminal, roundabout recommended in AppalCART service review
- Prestigious honor: Miller presented the Order of the Long Leaf Pine Feb. 17
- Police reports