Details for Income Maintenance Caseworker
Income Maintenance Caseworker
Watauga County Department of Social Services is accepting applications for the position of Income Maintenance Caseworker.
Position requires considerable knowledge of the program/areas of assignment. General knowledge of all agency and community programs and services which could affect the client/applicant. Good mathematical reasoning and computational skills.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret rules, regulations and procedures. Ability to communicate with clients/applicants, the public at large, and public officials to obtain data, and to explain and interpret rules, regulations and procedures. Ability to communicate with clients/applicants, the public at large, and public officials to obtain data, and to explain and interpret rules, regulations and procedures. Ability to instruct and to evaluate the work of lower level employees. Ability to perform caseworker functions within structured time frames.
One year of experience as an Income Maintenance Caseworker; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Salary Grade $30,131 - $33,855 dependent upon qualifications.
Apply on PD-107
State Application Form by
Monday, November 18, 2019.
Apply at NC Works Career Center, 130 Poplar Grove Connector, Boone, NC 28607, (828) 265-5385.
Watauga County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Community is the solution: Group plans fourth trauma, resiliency conference
- Elon women edge App State in overtime
- App State men's basketball team sign two recruits
- Watauga girls' run past North Wilkes in scrimmage
- Big lead lifts Rockets over Hardin Park boys
- Blowing Rock girls' beat Hardin Park 31-18
- New congressional map set to reshape Fifth District
- Bailey resigns from Seven Devils Town Council, Bonomo sworn in
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mountaineers return to top 25 in coaches poll
- Faculty: ASU’s enrollment goal could have negative impacts
- Sheriff's reports
- Ski resorts begin opening early as temperatures drop
- Hicks, Clawson, LaPlaca elected
- App State holds off South Carolina to take 20-15 win
- Woman fatally stabbed in Elk Park
- Subzero wind chills, gusty winds expected Tuesday, Wednesday
- Carl Fidler
- Watauga telecommunicator reflects on time in military, communications