Details for FACILITY OPERATIONS WORKER
FACILITY OPERATIONS WORKER
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum three months of housekeeping, maintenance or related experience required. High school diploma or GED required. Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid driver's license. Assists in the performance of a variety of duties involved in the skilled maintenance and repair of college facilities and grounds; and performs a variety of technical duties relative to assigned area of responsibility.
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm and Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
CLOSING DATE: November 17, 2019
Follow the on-line application procedure at www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cccti
During the on-line application process, copies of your educational transcripts for all degrees and a current resume must be attached. All materials must be submitted by the closing date. Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute, Hudson, NC.
- Pioneers advance with win over Statesville
- Watauga Playmakers earn their way to state theatre competition
- Hicks, Clawson, LaPlaca elected to Boone Town Council
- MerleFest announces lineup for 2020 festival
- Kavanaugh brings Cuthbertson to face Pioneers in playoffs
- App State shuts down Gamecocks' running game
- Camaraderie, pride and service highlighted on Veterans Day
- Farmers bring a taste of home to Farm City's 64th Banquet
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Mountaineers return to top 25 in coaches poll
- Middle Fork Greenway 'cuts ribbon' on Blowing Rock Trailhead
- Woman fatally stabbed in Elk Park
- Faculty: ASU’s enrollment goal could have negative impacts
- Sheriff's reports
- Greene accepts role with Appalachian State basketball team
- Ski resorts begin opening early as temperatures drop
- App State Police searching for alleged sexual assault suspect
- App State holds off South Carolina to take 20-15 win
- Commissioners discuss solid waste, re-table Valle Crucis ordinance discussion