Details for Container Site Attendant, Salary $12.16 per hour.
WATAUGA COUNTY POSITION OPENING
Container Site Attendant
Watauga County Sanitation Department is accepting applications for Part-Time Regular Container Site Attendant. Under general supervision, oversees the operation of County-owned convenience centers for receiving solid waste and recyclables. Also must be able to handle any complex situations that may occur concerning the public and maintain overall clean condition of site. Assists public in removing and depositing solid waste in appropriate receptacles. Clean, sweep, and salt sites and maintain site in excellent condition, including site attendant shelter. Performs other related work as required. Any combination of training and experience, including 1 to 2 months of manual labor experience which provides the required knowledge and abilities. Must be reliable, be able to communicate with the public and have a valid drivers license. This position is part-time regular with half time benefits. Weekend work is required for this position.
Salary $12.16 per hour.
Application deadline is Tuesday, July 23, 2019. Apply at NC Works Career Center, 130 Poplar Grove Connector, Boone, NC 28607, (828) 265-5385.
Watauga County is an EEOE.
- Cromwell issued federal charges in child pornography case
- Police look for driver who reportedly drove into King Street trash can
- Police search for alleged shoplifter
- Two more Mountaineers make preseason watch lists
- App State opens new lactation lounge in Plemmons Student Union
- Cove Creek Volunteer Fire Department celebrates 50 years of service
- New Sun Belt Commissioner likes league's progress
- Drinkwitz focused on 2019 season
- Woman convicted in death by vehicle case back in custody
- Derek Eugene Trivette
- Boone continues MLK discussion, presents several renaming options
- None hurt in Boone Airport plane accident
- Boone discusses short-term rental regulations
- Public health alert: Confirmed cases of foodborne illness
- Police reports
- ASU grad among two murdered in Canada
- Future state trail: Northern Peaks State Trail bill becomes law
- Softball field relocation delayed at Appalachian's 105 site; track, tennis to go first
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.