Details for Capua Law Firm seeks Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant, Full Time.
Capua Law Firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Legal Secretary in its Boone Office. Prior experience in fast paced legal setting. Familiarity with court rules, electronic filing, litigation and trial preparation.
Excellent proofreading skills, document management and filing abilities
Must have a firm knowledge of Microsoft Suite products
Experience with calendar management and assisting in billing/invoicing
3-5 years applicable experience
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
$17.00 to $21.00 per hour plus benefits.
No phone calls.
Send resume to email@example.com
- Boone council reworks annual grant funding process
- Round-up campaign raises money for Middle Fork Greenway
- This week in the archives: Parkway toll road, bike helmets, smoking in restaurants
- K9 Keg Pull, WinterPaws raises more than $4,200 for PARTNERS! Canines
- Watauga County prepares for 2020 Census on April 1
- Hot-shooting Jaguars sink Appalachian State
- Watauga's girls' basketball game moved to Saturday
- Gosnell, Plummer lead Mountaineers past Georgia State
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Joseph Daniel Graziano
- Hardee's on Blowing Rock Road to close Feb. 22
- Sheriff's reports
- View sample primary ballots for Watauga County
- Beautifying Blowing Rock: Town council green lights Legion Hill, Valley Boulevard 'entrances' projects
- ASU commits to faculty raises, but with caveats
- Two inches of snow in forecast Thursday
- Prestigious honor: Miller presented the Order of the Long Leaf Pine Feb. 17
- Rivers Street terminal, roundabout recommended in AppalCART service review
- Beech Mountain to hold water intake planning workshop