Details for Mountain Home that feels like a Lodge!
A MUST SEE! Beautiful Mountain Home that feels like a lodge. Fantastic view from 4-5BR/3BAhome. 1000 sqft great room with massive stone fireplace, 26' wide, 17' high, wonderful sunroom, rec room with pool table, Main level Master suite with tiled shower and Whirlpool tub also Master suite on lower level, oversize 2-car garage.... Million dollar package at $599,000. Call Sugar Mountain Realty, Dan Plyer (Owner/Broker), 828-387-0479. MLS#218739
- Some local governments plan remote meetings, others are canceled
- Breitenstein raises scholarship funding at Xavier
- Businesses, public grapple with Cooper's 'essential' classifications
- Appalachian State seeks 300-acre Millennial Campus designation
- State asks FEMA to use hotels, dorms for COVID-19 patients
- App State sets Heroes Day for Nov. 14 vs. Georgia State
- Lees-McRae closes campus to the public, commencement ceremony rescheduled
- Election board, DMV expand online voter registration service
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- With new owners, Boone's Earth Fare location to reopen
- Two new Watauga-based COVID-19 cases confirmed
- 1,024 in NC test positive for COVID-19, five dead, 87 hospitalized
- App State, AppHealthCare provide more info on Watauga's fifth COVID-19 case
- Police hope to educate public before enforcing stay-at-home order
- Property owners traveling to Watauga County ordered to self-quarantine upon arrival
- COVID-19/Coronavirus: Key updates for Watauga
- Seventh Watauga resident tests positive for COVID-19 (eight total in county)
- Boone Police chief announces May retirement
- North Carolina hotels, restaurants 'in peril' from COVID-19 crisis