Details for Call John Wheeler, Ashe County Land Specialist, Today!
Do you want a remote place to ESCAPE?
Call The Ashe County Land Specialist for Superior Buyer Agent Services!
John Wheeler, Broker
- Ashe County Resident Tests Positive for COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
- Some local governments plan remote meetings, others are canceled
- Breitenstein raises scholarship funding at Xavier
- Businesses, public grapple with Cooper's 'essential' classifications
- Appalachian State seeks 300-acre Millennial Campus designation
- State asks FEMA to use hotels, dorms for COVID-19 patients
- App State sets Heroes Day for Nov. 14 vs. Georgia State
- Lees-McRae closes campus to the public, commencement ceremony rescheduled
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- With new owners, Boone's Earth Fare location to reopen
- Two new Watauga-based COVID-19 cases confirmed
- 1,024 in NC test positive for COVID-19, five dead, 87 hospitalized
- App State, AppHealthCare provide more info on Watauga's fifth COVID-19 case
- Police hope to educate public before enforcing stay-at-home order
- Property owners traveling to Watauga County ordered to self-quarantine upon arrival
- COVID-19/Coronavirus: Key updates for Watauga
- Seventh Watauga resident tests positive for COVID-19 (eight total in county)
- Boone Police chief announces May retirement
- North Carolina hotels, restaurants 'in peril' from COVID-19 crisis