Details for STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF WATAUGA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANET SHRADER, AKA JANET ELIZABETH SHRADER, AKA JANET E SHRADER, DECEASED.
STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COUNTY OF WATAUGA IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF JANET SHRADER, AKA JANET ELIZABETH SHRADER, AKA JANET E SHRADER, DECEASED. NOTICE TO CREDITORS The undersigned, having heretofore qualified as Ancillary Administrator CTA of the Estate of Janet Shrader aka Janet Elizabeth Shrader aka Janet E. Shrader, deceased, late of Miami-Dade County, Florida, hereby notifies all persons, firms and corporations having claims against said Estate to present them to the undersigned on or before September 12, 2019, or this Notice will be pleaded in bar of any recovery thereon. All persons, firms and corporations indebted to said estate will please make immediate payment to the undersigned, This the 12'" day of June, 2019. Jeremy S. Shrader, Ancillary Administrator CTA Estate of Janet Shrader aka Janet Elizabeth Shrader aka Janet E. Shrader, Deceased c/o Keith A. Wood, Esq, Carruthers A loth, P.A. Attorneys k Counselors at Law 235 North Edgeworth Street Post Once Box 540 Greensboro, NC 27402
- Zionville woman selected as voice of national trucker safety campaign
- Rev. Billy Warren reflects on life of service to God, country
- Plummer enjoys life as an umpire
- Bissette wins Blood, Sweat and Gears for second time
- Former App State volleyball coach Toni Wyatt dies of ALS
- This week in the archives
- Float Fest 2019 to benefit Middle Fork Greenway
- Little Readers Program offers simple, free way to learn for young readers
- Police: More than 3.5 pounds of meth seized, two people arrested
- Christopher Nicholas Arquitt
- Boone man charged with kidnapping, assault, sexual battery
- A century and counting: New owner aims for July reopening of Todd's General Store
- Sheriff's reports
- Bald Guy Brew joins Ransom on King Street
- Man charged with arson in Super 8 fire
- Three transported with minor injuries after collision with 18-wheeler
- Deep Gap overpass dedicated to Sgt. Dillon C. Baldridge
- Former App State running back transfers to McNeese State
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.