April 20, 2019 • Leatherwood Mountains Resort | Ferguson, NC • Photos by Rebecca Stone Photography
Amid budding trees and moody skies, Victoria and Michael embraced a springtime wedding in the mountains with pastels, robin eggs, flower seeds for guests and other special touches for a relaxed, family-oriented celebration.
Their Story | Bride: Victoria, project manager • Groom: Michael, project engineer • How They Met: “Tinder — we swiped right!”
Vendors | Bakery: Mary Green • Catering: Gadabouts • Coordination: Abbie Hanchey, Leatherwood • DJ/Emcee: Mountain Peaks • Officiant: Pastor Bob Green • Photography: Rebecca Stone • Rentals: A&J Rentals • Venue: Leatherwood Mountains Resort
As featured on
- Caroline & Jacob: A Day for Love & Family
- A Quirky Guide to Anniversary Gifts: Years 1-10
- Haley Banks & David Ray: Vows and Values
- Local Flowers Tell a High County Tale
- Gown-Ready Health Tips
- Wedding Bells In Burundi
- Kimbro receives DKG Groves-Little Endowment Grant
- From Ball Gowns to Pantsuits: Bridal Dress Trends
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.